Experienced Worcester Lawyers Provide Complete Legal Support
Established Massachusetts law firm serving clients since 1960
The outcome of any legal challenge has the potential to affect your life for years to come. That’s why you deserve the confidence that comes from being represented by a law firm that has stood the test of time. For more than a half century, Glickman, Sugarman, Kneeland & Gribouski has provided comprehensive legal advice and advocacy in Worcester to clients throughout the commonwealth. Our attorneys deliver skilled representation in a wide variety of practice areas, including criminal defense, immigration, personal injury and real estate law. No matter what type of assistance you need, we will assert your legal rights vigorously and work on your behalf for the most favorable resolution possible.
Results-oriented attorneys with a strong reputation for service
Since 1960, individuals, families and businesses in the Worcester area and beyond have relied on our firm for strong legal counsel. Clients know they can count on us for a variety of reasons but most notably because we are:
- Established — Our firm’s legacy is our commitment to exceptional legal representation and professionalism. Attorneys David Sugarman, James Gribouski and Wayne LeBlanc have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, recognizing their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Responsive — We understand the value of clear, frequent communication with each client. Your questions and phone calls will always be answered promptly so that you are fully informed on your legal options at each stage of your case.
- Knowledgeable — Our attorneys have more than 150 years of combined legal experience, and we use that background to identify and execute creative solutions to difficult problems.
If you require legal assistance, we look forward to working with you and demonstrating why we are highly respected within our community.
Skillful counselors advise on a full range of legal matters
Across Massachusetts, including the Cape and the Islands, our general practice firm represents clients in areas of practice including:
- Criminal law — We provide a staunch defense in criminal law matters, including OUI cases, by challenging questionable evidence and flaws in the law enforcement process.
- Personal injury — If you’ve been harmed by a person’s or entity’s negligence, we seek full, fair compensation for your injuries in a personal injury action.
- Workers’ compensation — Injuries on the job can take a great toll on you and your family. Our workers’ compensation attorneys will ensure that your claim is handled professionally so that you can recover for your medical costs and lost wages in Worcester.
- Family Law — If you are dealing with a custody battle or the possibility of divorce, our lawyers can help you work through any family law matter.
- Real estate — We are experienced in handling sophisticated real estate transactions and disputes, whether the property in question is residential or commercial.
- Estate planning — To preserve your assets and ensure they pass to your loved ones when the time comes, we offer informed counsel on a complete array of estate planning options.
- Immigration — If you are looking to establish a productive life in the United States, our lawyers can help you work through the complicated immigration system.
For these and other legal challenges, we deliver the high-quality and personalized service that the people of Massachusetts have come to expect from a firm serving the public for more than 50 years.
Contact our skilled Massachusetts Attorneys for assistance with your legal issue
Glickman, Sugarman, Kneeland & Gribouski is a comprehensive general practice firm representing clients throughout the commonwealth of Massachusetts. Please call 774-312-7250 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our Worcester office.