We've got extensive experience in real estate law. But what does that mean for you? It means you're hiring an attorney who's already handled hundreds of transactions like yours before. You can feel confident that you'll receive informed advice on all aspects of buying and selling property. And if you’re building the new home of your dreams, we can provide guidance during that process as well. Our wealth of experience means that we'll help you identify potential issues before they become problems. Additionally, because we’ve seen it all, we can help work through difficult negotiations in sophisticated closings that demand a certain level of finesse.
Let our attorneys assist you with:
- Drafting of reviewing your sales contract
- Reviewing your lending documents
- Searching and clearing title
- Analyzing your deal and solving potential problems
- Handling land-use, zoning, and permitting
- Conducting your real estate closing